CHPT's success is dependent upon its members, volunteers, donors and supporters. With you, we can preserve the many gorgeous and important areas in Charlton. Thanks to the following donors that have contributed to CHPT!
- David Gemme, GEM Builders: Donated 15 acres at Little River, 4.4
acres at Manor Ridge Estates, and 5.4 acres at Willow Tree Farm
- David White and family: Donated 8.98 acres called Great Blue Heron Cove on Charlton Reservoir
- White Development: Donated 14 acres at Potter Village Estates
- Ronald Etre, Etre Builders: Donated 57 acres called Cranberry Meadow
- The Jennings Family and Jennings Custom Homes Co., Inc.: Donated 1.577 acres
and 4.211 acres at Preservation Estates, 18.524 acres at Ponnakin Hill, and 8.69 and 12.92 acres at Jennings Road Extension.
- Dan Rourke and Richard Hayes, Hammond Woods Development: Donated 24.77 acres at Hammonds Woods
- Town of Charlton: 4.5 acres at Stonegate Estates on Haggerty Road Ext.
- Paul and Lois Burque: Donated a 1.45 acre parcel on Fitzgerald Road
Oak: $2,500 or more per year
Pine: $1,000 - $2,499 per year
Maple: $500 - $999 per year
Birch: $100 - $499 per year