When you join CHPT, you will:
Membership Dues Help Us:
- HELP protect the historic heritage and natural beauty
of Charlton, Massachusetts.
- LEARN more about the ecology and natural resources
of our town.
- STAY informed about local open space and conservation
- HAVE an opportunity to act on your preservation beliefs
through volunteering with CHPT.
An Individual Membership is $10 a year.
Memberships are valid
from February to February.
- Steward roughly 192+ acres of protected open space in
Charlton. Stewardship entails such things as professional property assessment,
engineering expenses and filing fees related to trail systems and site
plans, and general maintenance of our properties.
- Publish an occassional newsletter.
- Print material about current events or projects to
keep our members and the public informed on CHPT activities.
- Maintain a web presence at www.charltontrust.org.
- Host seminars and workshops of interest to land owners.
If you are looking for a lasting gift for that special someone or hard to buy for
person, check out CHPT's Gift
Please make all checks payable to CHPT and
mail to P.O. Box 92, Charlton Depot, MA 01509.
Download a Membership Form
Donor Categories (Includes Membership)
Oak - $2,500 or more per year
Pine - $1,000 - $2,499 per year
Maple - $500 - $999 per year
Birch - $100 - $499 per year
Matching Donations - Want to double your donation? Ask your employer if they
have a matching program!
If you are a landowner interested in discussing land
preservation options, please send us an email.
Make a difference in Charlton's future - JOIN TODAY!!